1.Charlize Theron – South African, she is indubitably the most famous movie star to come out of Africa, an Oscar winner who was rated seventh in the Hollywood reporter’s 2006 list of highest paid actresses -->
2. Agbani Darego- Nigerain model and the first African to win the Miss World contest, currently a model.
3. Tiguda- Malian model whose beauty has been featured in several magazines around the world. -->
6. Miriam Chemmoss- Kenyan actress and model based in New York, who has excelled in theatre, singing and acting in the tough New York scene.
7.Thandie Newton-Zimbabwe,An Hollywood Actress born in London, to a Zimbabwean health-care worker, and an English artist, best known for her role in mission impossible 2 with Tom Cruise. -->
8. Alek Wek- Sudanese model, who is an inspirational model ,first appeared on the catwalks at the age of 19 in 1995, and is still a model to date. She was in the music video for "GoldenEye" by Tina Turner, and in Janet Jackson "Got 'Til It's Gone" music video. -->
--> 9. Genevieve Nnaji-Popular Nigerian actress who has acted in over 200 nollywood movies. -->
10. Iman- Somalia- pioneering African model. --> -->