1. Angal Hospital in Uganda African Ranking 1 . World ranking 665 -St. Luke’s Hospital Angal is a Private Not for Profit health institution belonging to the network of Catholic Health instistutions of Uganda under the umbrella of Uganda Catholic Medical Bureau
2. Gambro Healthcare - African Ranking 2. World ranking 850 - Switzerland
Gambro is a global medical technology company with related services. Gambro has leading positions in renal care. The Healthcare can also be found all over Africa and the world.
3. Netcare Group - African Ranking 3. World ranking 899 Netcare Limited, an investment holding company, operates through its subsidiaries the largest private hospital network in South Africa
4. Institut Pasteur de Madagascar - African Ranking 4. World 1,107 - The Pasteur Institute of Madagascar is a facility of the Pasteur Institute under supervision of the Ministry of Health and Family Planning and recognized of public utility by the Government of the Malagasy Republic.
5. Ecwa Evangel Hospital - African Ranking 5. World 1,620 ECWA Evangel Hospital is a 150-bed general hospital located in Jos, Nigeria providing health care for Nigerians in the name of Christ, preaching the gospel for all to hear
6. Medi Clinic Private Group Hospital - African Ranking World 1,814 edi-Clinic Private Hospital Group .... the Southern African operations of Medi- Clinic Corporation , one of the largest private hospital groups in the world
7. The Aga Khan Hospital- African Ranking World 1,815 The Aga Khan Hospitals are a network of international hospitals based in Mombasa, Nairobi and other country.
Lists of hospitals in Africa. List of African Hospitals